1. This website is owned and/or managed by 1FSS.
Collection of Personal Data
2. The visitors and users of this website by providing 1FSS with personal data (as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012), the visitors and users consent to 1FSS' collection, use, and disclosure (including transfer) of the personal data in accordance with this Data Protection Policy. The visitors and users of this website further accept and agree to comply with the terms of this Data Protection Policy. If the visitors and users of this website do not accept this Data Protection Policy, please DO NOT provide 1FSS with any personal data. In line with 1FSS' business operations, 1FSS (including its related corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies) may collect and retain, as necessary and to the extent permitted by law, personal data and other information of the visitors and users of this website, for effective delivery of services to the public and to facilitate its communications within the public and private healthcare sectors. The types of 1FSS' business operations may include but may not necessarily be limited to:
- Day-to-day business and administrative operations of 1FSS, including but not limited to employment management, recruitment activities, procurement of products/services.
- Processing of employment or other applications
- Market research and services enhancement
- Corporate governance (including internal and company audits) and policy reviews.
- Security and risk management
- Legal and regulatory requirements (including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies).
- Administering and managing relevant relationships to conduct and further the business operations of 1FSS.
- Facilitating communications with individuals in connection with services provided by 1FSS.
- Any other purposes reasonably related to the above.
3. 1FSS is committed to respecting the privacy of every visitor and user of this website and takes its responsibility to protect any personal information received very seriously and keeps such personal information securely and confidentially to prevent unauthorised use.
4. In order to serve the visitors and users of this website in an efficient and effective manner, 1FSS implements appropriate measures and maintains appropriate security technologies for the protection and proper safeguarding of every personal data as provided by the visitors and users of this website.
5. In any event the visitors and users of this website provide 1FSS with any personal data belonging to and/or relating to a third person (e.g., information about spouse, children, parents, employees, etc.) by submitting any such information to 1FSS, said visitors and users of this website represent that they have obtained the relevant consent of any such third person to provide 1FSS with their personal data.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, this policy is not intended to supersede or replace any consent previously provided to 1FSS.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
7. Personal data collected by 1FSS may be shared with the Ministry of Health, the relevant regulatory authority for healthcare professionals, statutory bodies, and public agencies for the purpose of complying with their respective requirements, policies, and directives.
8. Any personal data provided to 1FSS may also be shared among 1FSS' appointed service providers performing data processing services to 1FSS and authorised third party organisations providing and/or administering various 1FSS programmes and schemes.
9. 1FSS ensures that the organisations mentioned in paragraph 7 above with which personal data provided to 1FSS may be shared, adhere to, and observe appropriate data protection safeguards and measures in place.
Use of Personal Data
10. 1FSS will not use any such personal data collected for purposes other than what 1FSS has informed the visitors and users of this website pursuant to 1FSS' data protection policy and as permitted under the applicable laws and regulations.
Retention of Personal Data
11. 1FSS will retain your personal data for as long as required for legal and business needs/requirements.
12. This website may contain links to other websites with data protection policies, which may be different from 1FSS' data protection policy in place. 1FSS takes no responsibility whatsoever for the contents and data protection policies of these other websites. The visitors and users of the 1FSS website are therefore, encouraged to consult the respective data protection policies of those other websites.
13. 1FSS reserves the right to revise and update this data protection policy at any time. The content presented on this page is considered the latest version. Should any modification to this data protection policy occur, 1FSS will post the updated version on the page in order that the visitors and users of this website are always made aware of how 1FSS safeguards the personal data shared.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data / Withdrawal of Consent
14. Visitors and users of this website may contact 1FSS' Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] if they:
a. wish to rectify any incorrect or out-of-date personal data previously provided to 1FSS;
b. intend to withdraw any consent previously given to 1FSS to collect and retain any such personal data;
c. have any questions or feedback relating to any personal data shared with 1FSS; or
d. require more information regarding 1FSS’ data protection policy.