Thank you for visiting the 1FSS website. This website is owned and maintained by 1FSS.
WARNING: Unauthorised access or misuse of this website and the Materials contained herein is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be dealt with severely under disciplinary rules and may also be prosecuted under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act (Cap. 50A). If found guilty, offenders may be sentenced to jail and/or fined. If you are not authorised to access or use the contents of this website, exit now!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE MOHH WEBSITE
1. The entire contents of this website, including but not limited to the Materials are owned by or licensed to 1FSS and/or 1FSS' contributors, as applicable. Unless otherwise stated, the Materials published on this website are the copyright of 1FSS and/or 1FSS' contributors and all the necessary permissions for sharing and use thereof have been obtained accordingly.
2. Restrictions on use.
2.1. Except as otherwise provided in this TOU, the Materials in this website may not be copied, distributed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, or otherwise modified in any way, without the prior written permission of 1FSS.
2.2. In the event you wish to use the Materials, you shall send an email to [email protected] for 1FSS to determine whether the proposed use would be permitted and what, if any, additional conditions may apply. The email should clearly identify the documents and/or information to be used and the purpose for such use.
2.3. Modification of any of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose will be a violation of the 1FSS' or their respective owners' copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without prior written permission of their respective owners.
2.4. The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted without the prior written permission of 1FSS.
2.5. You must secure permission from 1FSS prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Materials, or engaging in similar activities. 1FSS reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Materials. Your linking to, or framing any part of this website or the Materials constitute acceptance of this TOU. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to this TOU. If you do not accept this TOU, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this website or any of the Materials. 1FSS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Materials. 1FSS reserves the right to change, at any time, the URL of this website.
3. Reliance on the Materials. This website is provided by 1FSS for general information only and 1FSS is not in any way involved in providing professional advice. Before relying on this website and the Materials contained herein, you are to do your own checks and/or seek professional advice, as necessary, given that this website may not cover all information specific to your needs.
4. Disclaimer of warranty and liability.
4.1. The Materials are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty of any kind being given. Whilst 1FSS undertakes to use reasonable endeavours to ensure the quality and reliability of the Materials, 1FSS does not accept any liability and to the maximum extent permitted by law, hereby disclaims (a) any and all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, reliability, timeliness, title, or fitness for any purpose of the Materials contained in this website; and (b) any representations or warranties that the Materials and functions available on this website shall be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the hosting servers are and will be free of all viruses, other malicious codes, programmes or macros and/or other harmful elements.
4.2. 1FSS will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any errors in, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Materials, and damage or loss whatsoever and howsoever caused, including without limitation, any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost, or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, server or any other kind of property, howsoever arising directly or indirectly from:
(a) your access to or use of this website;
(b) any loss of access to or use of this website, howsoever caused;
(c) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Materials;
(d) any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Materials, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise; and/or
(e) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Materials.
5. Use of third party information.
5.1. The right granted to you does not cover use of third party rights that 1FSS is not authorised to grant. You accept and agree that different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any third party information in this website. 1FSS is not liable for any errors and/or omissions in the Materials and/or any third party information in this website and shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage of any kind caused by their use. Any use of the Materials and/or third party information accessed or downloaded from this website is entirely at your own risk.
5.2. This website may also contain hyperlinks to third party websites which are not maintained or operated by 1FSS. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not necessarily imply endorsement by 1FSS of such websites. 1FSS is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
6. Indemnity. You agree to hold harmless and to fully indemnify 1FSS and/or 1FSS contributors, as applicable, from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) against 1FSS and/or 1FSS contributors arising directly or indirectly from (a) your use of this website, (b) your breach of this TOU, and/or (c) any infringement claim by any third party resulting in damage and/or loss to 1FSS and/or 1FSS contributors, as the case may be.
7. Security. 1FSS, as appropriate, uses available technology for the protection of the security of any communications made via this website. 1FSS does not, however, accept any liability for the authenticity, confidentiality, integrity, and security of any communications and other transactions made through this website. Internet communications may be susceptible to interception or interference by third parties. 1FSS makes no warranties that this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on this website. You should keep your passwords confidential.
8. Proprietary rights. The Materials contained in this website, including all the information and software programmes are protected by copyright, trademark, and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title, and interest therein are licensed to, owned and/or controlled by 1FSS and/or 1FSS' contributors as applicable.
10. Data Protection Policy. For the full version of this website's Data Protection Policy, click here.
11. Governing law. This TOU shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You irrevocably agree that the Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising from or relating to this TOU and for such purposes, irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. 1FSS reserves the right to commence or maintain any proceedings for such dispute in the court of any country claiming or having jurisdiction in respect thereof and you irrevocably waive any objections you may have to such proceedings being brought before any such court.